Extending on this idea a link from Lenva led me to twitxr sounds like 'twitcha'...a variation on twitter using pictures. I am liking its potential as you can upload pictures from your phone capitalising on the 'moment'... now I just need an iPhone ;-)Also had been looking at Nixit's A day in a year in a life project and thinking how twitxr could be utilised in similar ways. Nicki tells me she had been envisaging this idea used as a photo diary so twitxr would be a useful alternative especially with the phone upload. Also images and comments can be posted from anywhere and individual twitxr widgets inserted on any collaborative online spaces.
More twitter stuff here...have a look at Haiku-Tue: All Haiku, All Tuesday ( Thanks Summerland tweets)
2 comments:
Thanks for the link Fiona. It does take a bit of discipline to take photos every day - and it's very annoying when they end up blurred like today :). It's good fun though!
I like the look of Haiku-Tue as well - will try and get my brain going!
Hiya Fiona
I've tried adding a couple of videos sourced from Youtube about 21st centuryteachers/kids/literacy.. on a post but had trouble embedding the codes ..any thoughts
Alison
Post a Comment